Tuesday, June 12, 2012

PROJECT THREE :: Diagrams

These are the diagrams that I have used in order to help with my concept, understand the context and develop my design.

METAPHOR
Showing how my building replicates the swarming element of my metaphor.

FORM
How my building and the structures that make up my building form has evolved; cubic structure, to books, to very linear form and then to an organic, "organised mess".

CONNECTION
Access to the sight and building. Bowen Tce, Boundary St, assumed ferry terminal and surrounding site.

SPACES
Red: Fiction Reading spaces
Yellow: Non-Fiction Reading spaces
Blue: Private space
Green: Public space

CIRCULATION
Ramps to move through each room; lift to connect levels; spiral staircase from first to second level as well as Bowen Tce access to fourth level (along with a lift)


No comments:

Post a Comment